Oh Yeah BTW I Moved To China (Month 11)

February

Not much happened this month, so I'm just going to include pictures and captions. But I did go back to America for a bit, those pictures will be included next entry.


On valentines day I went to a small flower market in preparation for Chinese New.
Lion dancer sculptures at the park entrance.
Close up shot.
Entrance.
It's the year of the Ram. Or the year of the Sheep. Depends on who you ask.
Dude tried to pick my pockets!
Nike's little known "Just Fuck It" wasn't a big success in the USA. Not the case here in China!
Me on my cell phone.



While in Guangzhou with a new friend, I attended a real flower market. As you can see form the video IT WAS PACKED!



Oh China...

A friend from Taiwan returned with these pictures. Penis shaped corn dogs, it's a real thing. 


Gloves not included.
Veins & all!
Watch the teeth honey.
At least they aren't cream filled.
I didn't eat there, but my friend confirmed that this establishment serves dog. Notice the golden retriever in the right corner :(
Wasn't able to get a front shot, but someone actually wore this out in public.


And it was cold! WTF was she thinking?!
This weird little kid just walked up the door at this bar and pressed his mouth against the glass! He looks like on of those sucker fish you use to keep your fishtanks clean.
Glowing devil eyes!
Man finds out his wife had over $100k of plastic surgery before marriage and sues her because their children are ugly as fuck.

Dressed up with the peeps:



My other GQ audition photo.
I think were throwing up gang signs. -Idiots- Also, my ears look really big in this photo.
From the left: Will, Ruben, Jacob, Me.


My thinking pose.
Us, or I should say, Ruben holding up Rachael.
Mr. Jeff says sit up straight!
Coloring time.
Me pretending to care. I'm just kidding, these kids are great.

More next month :)

Comments

Popular Posts