It’s Time For A Road Trip!




Gearing up!
Now that I’m back in America,* it’s time for a road trip! Destination, Superior Wisconsin! My mother had not seen her cousin Doris since 1986, and due to Doris’s age, she might not be alive much longer. Actually, it’s not that grim. I met Doris for the first time and she was a chipper, mobile, but not to keen on a cross country travel, 83 year old. 
There were many highlights from the trip, many of which are below, but if you really want to see the journey from beginning to end, check out my instagram feed. Shameless self promotion yes, but instagram is fantastic! I have discovered so many great artists and connected to people all over the world. 

I should have gotten an iphone sooner!


Highlights


Snake River.
Wild Buffalo in Montana!
A wolf taking a piss. By the look on his face, it must feel really good.
Idaho Falls, Idaho.
I saw REAl wolf tracks when I went hiking!
One of the many geysers in Yellowstone National Park.
St. Pauls in Minnesota.
Gorgeous stained glass.
Not sure how, but I will find a way to incorporate this into my painting.
Some family photos from Aunt Doris.
*I'm actually going back to China for an art project. Stay tuned for me details!

Comments

Linda said…
Lovely photos! Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada. :)

Popular Posts