Chicago Summer Pictures Part I

How does one month go by so fast? Below are a few from my painting residency in the city that I love, Chicago. With all these pictures and the blog posts, you're to have enough to look at and read for at least an hour.

Thanks to Zack & Celia, Laurie, Derail, Susan and Harvey, that one really hot waitress at the Hard Rock Hotel, Hari for letting my stay in his awesome apartment, Joe/Chris/Mom/Dad for listening to me when I wanted to jump off a ledge, The Art Institute of Chicago, Andrew and Phil for making me think deeper, Chaz (even though we didn't get to hangout) Matt for hooking my up with drinks, Bailey for visiting and going to galleries with me, Sarah, Sharon, and a whole mess of other people I can't think of right now cause I'm tired and it's 3:37am!





























Comments

kassandra said…
Ahh, I remember that. So nice!

Popular Posts