Those Little Bastards…

…stole gas out of my tank! 

I was on my way to visit my parents and saw that my gas gauge was lower than it should be compared to the odometer. My first thought was, it is an older model car perhaps the fuel indicator is just slow in rising. Then after more than ¾ of the way to my parents’ house, it still had not moved. So I pulled over, walked to the side where the fuel tank is, opened the cover, and yelled out a typical four-letter word one might expect. 

Some little, thieving son of a bitch stole gas from my tank right in the parking lot of my complex! Granted I’m not going to starve and the locking gas cap didn’t set me back too much. But still it pisses me off when people steal. Stealing food for you or your family is one thing. But stealing gas is just petty. I’m not exactly the forgive and forget kind of guy. 

I hope a bus hits whoever stole my gas and their children get cancer.

Comments

Unknown said…
I think these paintings are wonderful, and emotional. I took an art therapy class this last weekend and they told us about mess art, which is a method used in art therapy as an emotional outlet. A lot of the paintings people make during this process look similar to yours. Also, I'm looking for a job part time right now so I can dedicate more time to exploring therapy :) and...doing more art :)

Popular Posts