Taiwan

August


Taiwan has been on my list of “must visits” for quite some time. From what people have told me, it’s a lot like China, if China got its shit together and gave Communism a rest. I wasn’t there long enough to see the major differences, but I did notice that the language is different. People still speak Chinese of course, but it has a distinct Taiwanese flavor to it. Aside from relaxing, eating great food, drinking, sleeping, exploring, and picture taking, I didn’t do much. But in my opinion, that’s a great vacation! 

Special thank you to my friend Tux in Kaohsiung for being the best host a man could ask for! I’ll see you in a few months!


My friends apartment.


Train station into town.







The train station, subway connection.










Subway entrance.









Really cool, 3-D advertising display.


Pier 2 Art Center


Pier 2 Art Center.




















This demon sculpture is complete with hard on AND anal beads!



































Random


Beautiful art in a subway station.







Night market.





Kaohsiung Fine Arts Museum



Body Art Stories-Marina Abramovic & Others.










Monkey Mountain, Minus The Monkeys


































And Finally, Food











Comments

Popular Posts